CFP: International Symposium of Epistemology, Logic and Language (ISELL2012)
Submission deadline: Thursday, September 20 2012
Monday, October 29 2012 - Wednesday, October 31 2012
Centre for Philosophy of Science, Universidade de Lisboa
Knowledge Representation must take account of a not much developed aspect in the theories about acquisition, transmission and manipulation of knowledge: dynamicity. The aim of the workshop is to discuss knowledge dynamic logical models.
Topics of interest of the ISELL2012 include, but are not limited to:
- Logic and argumentation theory
- Dialogues and Game Theoretical Semantics
- Formal semantics
- Models and science
- Abduction in social sciences
- Abduction and the emergence of new scientific concepts
- Diagrammatic reasoning
- Dynamic Epistemic logic
- The Role of fictionality in sciences
- Constructive type theoretical semantics and grammar
- Dynamic approaches to the semantics of natural language
Languages: portugese, english, spanish
We invite submissions of a short abstract of 200 words. They should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 September 2012.
Dates and deadlines
Deadline for submission of abstracts: 20 September 2012.