Perception and Action
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
- 10.00-11.00 Robert Foley (UCD): ‘The Two Pathways Hypothesis and Experience Based Control.’
- 11.00-11.30 Coffee Break.
- 11.30-12.30 Lilian O’Brien (UCC): ‘Intention and Recrimination.’
- 12.30- 1.30 Lunch
- 1.30- 2.30 Jim O’Shea (UCD): ‘Perception, Inference, and the Given.’
- 2.30- 3.30 Fred Cummins (UCD): ‘Skilled Movement and Synchronization.’
- 3.30-4.00 Coffee Break
- 4.00-5.00 Chris Mole (UBC): ‘Mental States and Temporal Orientation.’
There will be a dinner after the conference. If you would like to attend, please contact Robert Foley so that a booking can be made accordingly.
For further information please contact: Robert Foley, firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?