The Evolution of Argumentation: The Sperber-Mercier Theory
Friday, October 5 2012 - Saturday, October 6 2012
University of Windsor
- The Centre for Research in Reasoning, Argumentation, and Rhetoric (CRRAR)
University of Neuchatel
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
- Dr. Mark Aakhus, Communications, Rutgers University
- Dr. Lori Buchanan, Psychology, University of Windsor
- Dr. Ian Hacking, Philosophy, University Professor Emeritus, University of Toronto; Permanent Chair in the History and Philosophy of Scientific Concepts, Collège de France.
- Dr. Burkhard Schafer, Computational Legal Theory, School of Law, University of Edinburgh
- Dr. Douglas Walton, CRRAR & Assumption Chair in Argumentation Studies, University of Windsor
- Dr. Steve Patterson, Philosophy, Marygrove College, Detroit.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?