The 2013 Harvard-MIT Graduate Conference in Philosophy
- Department of Linguistics and Philosophy, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
The 2013 Harvard-MIT
Graduate Conference in Philosophy
We invite submissions from graduate students for a conference hosted by the Philosophy Departments at Harvard University and MIT to be held on April 20, 2013 at Harvard University. We encourage submissions in all areas of philosophy.
The deadline for submission of papers is February 1st, 2013.
- Submit papers to firstname.lastname@example.org by February, 1st 2013. Papers should be no more than 4000 words and must be suitable for a 40-45 minute presentation. All submissions must be in PDF or Word formats. Papers should be prepared for blind review.
- Submit a separate cover letter in PDF or Word format with the following details: name, paper title, institutional affiliation, and contact information.
- Authors must be current graduate students in philosophy. Co-authored papers are permitted if all authors are current graduate students.
- Successful applicants will be contacted by March 15th, 2013.
- Send questions or concerns to email@example.com
This is a student event (e.g. a graduate conference).
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?