Emmanuel College First Annual Boston Area Undergraduate Philosophy Conference
Cadrinal Cushing Lecture Hall
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
The Emmanuel College Philosophy Club invites undergraduate students in the Boston metropolitan area to submit a philosophical paper of their choice for review. Those selected will present at the conference and be provided a brief commentary from a member of the club.
- Be suitable for a 20 minute presentation
- Be approximately 3000 words
- Be prepared for blind review
- Include a cover page with 200 word abstract of paper and student contact information
- We welcome the submission of high quality papers in any area of philosophy
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Send a copy as an attahcment (either as a word document or PDF) to email@example.com
- Deadline: January 1st 2018
This is a student event (e.g. a graduate conference).
March 2, 2018, 9:00am EST
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?