The Philosophy of Inclusive Education Day Conference
Stirling FK9 4LA
- British Educational Research Association
- Philosophy of Education Society Great Britain
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
- Professor Julie Allan: Staged interventions: the philosophy and art of inclusive education
- Professor Melanie Nind: Inclusive research and inclusive education: unnecessarily unconnected?
- Professor Lani Florian & Dr Archie Graham: Is inclusive pedagogy governed by rules?
- Professor Gert Biesta: Transclusion? Overcoming the dilemmas of educational in/exclusion
November 1, 2012, 1:00pm BST
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?