CFP: Teaching Ethics on "Environmental Ethics"
Submission deadline: October 15, 2021
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Teaching Ethics is a peer-reviewed academic journal sponsored by the Society for Ethics Across the Curriculum. It publishes work on a wide range of topics in teaching ethics.
The editors invite submission of original papers on "Environmental Ethics" for its Fall 2021 issue. Possible topic include (but not limited to):
- climate change
- food/water security
- energy production and use
- literature and the environment
- development and community engagement
- the "Green New Deal" and alternatives
- climate, migration, and refugees
- risk communication
- animal rights
- environmental education
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: October 15, 2021.