Philosophy of Astrochemistry Workshop
Salle des Theses
Observatoire des Sciences de l'Univers, building 15
- Marie Curie Actions, Rennes Metrople, Universite de Rennes 1, Institut de Physiaue de Rennes 1
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
The goal of this workshop is to present and discuss the main difficulties that can hinder interdisciplinary work in astrochemistry, taking as a starting point the communication of incertainties across different domains - from theoretical calculus providing collisional data to chemical models and to experimental laboratory astrophysics.
This workshop will take place during two days (6-7 July 2022) in Rennes and online (Zoom) and is structured around 6 sessions:
- Sensitivity analysis and uncertainty propagation
- Reducing uncertainties: Observations and Collisional Data
- Errors, Uncertainties and Validation of Computational Models
- Iterative methods in Astrochemistry
- Theory, Experiments and Modelling in Astrochemistry
- Interdisciplinary Facilitation Session with the Toolbox Dialogue Initiative (Michigan State)
Registration is free but required! For those who wish to attend online, a link to the conference will be sent to you 24 hours before the beginning of our workshop upon registration.
July 3, 2022, 9:00am CET
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?