CFP: The International Journal for Applied Ethics (IJAE)
Submission deadline: Tomorrow
Call for Papers: The International Journal for Applied Ethics (IJAE) is an annual peer reviewed journal, hosted by the Centre for Ethics and Values, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, India. At IJAE we believe that the true significance of any study in Ethics and Morality is borne by its bearing on real life issues.
Instructions for Authors: Submissions to IJAE are considered on a rolling basis. The instructions for Authors for the upcoming Volume 9, which is due in 2023, are as follows:
The paper should not have been published previously in any form. The paper should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. All submissions to IJAE are double-blind refereed (neither authors nor do referees have their identities disclosed to the other.) A paper may be rejected, without refereeing, if it is not found to be suitable for the Journal by the editorial team. Suitable papers may be on any issue pertaining to the field of Applied Ethical, including Business Ethics, Environmental Ethics, Ethics of Education, Ethics of Technology, Media Ethics, Medical Ethics, Research Ethics, and Ethical considerations in Social, Political, Legal, and Public Policy matters, etc. Papers must not simply constitute a review of existing literature, but should look to advance an original position. Papers should be prepared for anonymous review, that is, at no point in the paper should there be any information identifying the author. A separate cover letter, with the following information, identifying the author, is required to be submitted in Microsoft Word format: name, paper title, institutional affiliation, and contact information. Only one submission per author will be considered at any given time. If you wish to submit more than one paper you should wait for the decision on the prior paper before submitting the next one.
Manuscript Requirements: Guidelines for manuscript submission:
· Papers should be between 3000-5000 words. This includes all text, for example, the structured abstract, references, all text in tables, and figures and appendices.
· Papers should be in Microsoft word format. Use Times New Roman font, 12 font size and double spacing. While you are welcome to submit a PDF of the document alongside the Word file, PDFs alone are not acceptable.
· A concisely worded title should be provided.
· The names of all contributing authors should be added during the submission. Please list them in the order in which you would like them to be published.
· All submissions should include an abstract of no more than 200 words.
· Your submission should include 5-6 short keywords that capture the principal topics of the paper.
· Last date for submissions to this upcoming issue is 15 September 2022.
· Submission process: The IJAE has launched a new submission and tracking system. Authors will be required to register a profile on the IJAE platform in order to submit a manuscript. To submit a manuscript, please proceed to the IJAE website: https://ijaethics.in/index.php/1
· For more information write to [email protected]