CPR2023: 'Religious and Spiritual Experiences"
This event is available both online and in-person
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
The 11th International Conference of Contemporary Philosophy of Religion (CPR2023)
Topics include, but are not restricted to, the followings:
- The semantics of religious/spiritual experiences
- Epistemology of religious/spiritual experiences
- Varieties of religious/spiritual experiences
- Religious/Spiritual experiences in the Islamic tradition
- Pathology of religious/spiritual experiences
- Approaches to religious/spiritual experiences in (non)religious traditions
- The relation between revelation and religious/spiritual experiences
- Religious/Spiritual experiences and arguments for God’s existence
- Ethical, psychological, and … functions of religious/spiritual experiences
- Cognitive science and religious/spiritual experiences
The Date of the Conference: 9-10 May 2023
Abstract Submission: Until 20 February 2023
Notification of Acceptance: 20 March 2023
Notice of the Conference Program: 30 April 2023
The conference will be held hybrid (both virtually and in person)!
Proposals of papers should include a title, a 300-350 word abstract, at least 3 keywords, and the author’s affiliation and email address. The proposal should be sent via a submission form which is available on the website.
for more information, please visit: en.philor.org
Contact us: [email protected]
Who is attending?
1 person is attending:
Will you attend this event?