Methodological innovations for interdisciplinary research and practice
Gamle Beddingvei 4, 1671 Kråkerøy
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
Methodological Innovation Network around the North Sea (MINANS) is organizing a workshop on “Methodological innovations for interdisciplinary research and practice”.
We are inviting abstracts on methods for understanding and overcoming boundaries to interdisciplinary collaboration. Possible topics (non-exhaustive) include
· Interdisciplinary evidence contestation and resolution
· Overcoming institutional boundaries to interdisciplinary collaboration
· How to teach interdisciplinarity
· Interdisciplinary networks and disaster preparedness
· Data collection and analysis across disciplines
· Diverging assumptions across disciplines
· Evidence evaluation across disciplines
· Explanation and understanding across disciplines
· Problem formulation across disciplines
Our focus is methodological and we welcome abstracts on methods applied to any issue.
Jon Williamson(University of Kent)
Abstract Deadline March 31st 2023
To submit a paper, please send a maximum 500-word abstract to [email protected] with the heading “Minans interdisciplinarity”. Please indicate whether you need reimbursement for travel and accommodation. Funding is limited and will be granted depending on number of speakers. Abstracts will be selected on the basis of relevance and academic quality.
May 26, 2023, 9:00am CET
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?