The DIScourse: philosophy and disability workshop
This event is online
- Society for Philosophy and Disability
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
The DIScourse is a working group, run in partnership with the Society for Philosophy and Disability, dedicated to workshoping papers related to the philosophy of disability and disabled philosophy. This spring (2023), the DIScourse meets via Zoom Mondays from 12 – 1:30pm Eastern. If you are interested in joining the listserv or attending a session, please reach out to Sara Purinton ([email protected]) or Sabrina Leeds ([email protected]).
Spring 2023 Schedule.
- 2/27 Ally Peabody Smith, TBD.
- 3/13 Sarah Mann-O'Donnell, TBD.
- 3/20 Joe Stramondo, TBD.
- 3/27 Kevin Timpe, TBD.
- 4/17 Ian Kidd, "Bright-Siding, Truthfulness, and Experiences of Illness."
- 4/24 David Wasserman, TBD.
- 5/1 Katie Eyer, TBD.
Who is attending?
1 person is attending:
Will you attend this event?