CFP: The Polish Journal of Aesthetics: Call for Special Issue Proposals and Guest Editor Recruitment
Submission deadline: July 31, 2023
The Polish Journal of Aesthetics:
Call for Special Issue Proposals and Guest Editor Recruitment for 2023
The Polish Journal of Aesthetics is an online international, peer-reviewed, open-access journal of aesthetics and the philosophy of art published quarterly and indexed by Scopus, DOAJ, EBSCO, and other databases.
The editorial team is pleased to announce an open call for proposals for the 2023 Special Issue, which features peer-reviewed research papers by several authors on an interconnected collection of articles on an innovative topic.
All proposals within the journal’s scope are welcome. For more details, please see the following link: https://pjaesthetics.uj.edu.pl/en_GB/about
If you would like to propose a topic for the Special Issue, please contact our Editorial Office ([email protected]). Our editors will respond to you as soon as possible.
What should a proposal contain?
- A 150–200 word summary that clearly states the significance and adherence of the proposed topic regarding the scope of The Polish Journal of Aesthetics;
- A list of 5–10 keywords related to the topic;
- A brief resume of the proposed Guest Editors, together with personal data (title, name, email, affiliation, personal website, and keywords of interest);
What are a Guest Editor’s responsibilities?
- Prepare the Special Issue’s title, summary, and keywords as specified above;
- Distribute a call for papers for the Special Issue and invite authors to submit their manuscripts;
- Promote the Special Issue at conferences, social media, and other relevant places.
What advantages do Guest Editors have?
- Increased visibility and knowledge of innovations in the field;
- Having their paper published in the Special Issue.
Please do not hesitate to contact The Polish Journal of Aesthetics Editorial Office for further details and clarification.
We look forward to receiving your proposals.
The Polish Journal of Aesthetics Editorial Office