Semantics and Philosophy in Europe 12/Ontology as Structured by the Interfaces with Semantics 3
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
The Université Côte d’Azur is pleased to announce the joint colloquium consisting of the 12th Semantics and Philosophy in Europe Colloquium (SPE12) and the 3rd Ontology As Structured by the Interface with Semantics (OASIS), taking place on 11–13 October 2023.
The purpose of the Semantics and Philosophy in Europe (SPE) colloquia is to provide a forum
for presenting research in the interface between linguistic semantics and various areas of philosophy (philosophy of language, philosophy of mind/cognition, metaphysics, and philosophy of mathematics)
The OASIS conference series aims to promote conversation and cross-fertilization across different disciplines that interface with semantics, using ontological questions as shared reference points. The broad questions in the background are these:
1. What basic ontological building blocks do we use to talk and think about the world?
2. How do these buildings blocks get combined?
3. How do grammatical and cognitive phenomena motivate the answers to the first two questions?
For more information, see the OASIS credo.
- SPE: https://spe-uca.sciencesconf.org
- OASIS: https://oasis.cnrs.fr
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?