CFP: Phi Magazine's Silence Issue
Submission deadline: June 5, 2023
Phi Magazine’s 2023 summer issue is on the theme ‘Silence’. We're looking for creative works that explore the many facets of silence, from the peaceful stillness of nature to the oppressive silence of social injustice. We welcome all kinds of submissions: prose, photography, poetry, painting, opinion pieces, film or music - you make it, we want to publish it!
Possible topics for submission might include, but are not limited to:
- Personal experiences with silence, either positive or negative
- The role of silence in communication and relationships
- The use of silence in music, film, and other art forms
- The connection between silence and mindfulness or spirituality
- The silence surrounding taboo or stigmatized topics
- The effects of silence on mental health and well-being
- The use of silence in social and political movements
Submit to phimag.org/submit or email [email protected] before 05/06/2023.
WHAT IS PHI MAGAZINE (Φ)?
Φ Magazine is a quarterly publication aimed at showcasing the creative talents of Philosophy students across the UK outside the academic realm. Be it photography, painting, poetry, prose, or anything in between then it can find a place in the pages of Φ. See more at phimag.org
At submissions.p[email protected], or our Facebook and Instagram pages (@phi.mag).