CFP: Journal of Cybersecurity
Submission deadline: December 31, 2023
Editors: David Pym and Jonathan Spring
For this special collection, we solicit papers at the intersection of philosophy, information security, and philosophy of science. There are multiple under-explored ways in which these fields intersect.
Suggested, but not exclusive, topics include:
- Foundations of knowledge in information security
- Implications of philosophy (epistemology, ontology, causality) for information security
- Implications of information security for philosophy
- Mathematical and logical modelling of phenomena in information security
- Modelling: what makes for a good model in information security, and how models are synthesized from data
- Methodology of study-design in information security
- The status of simulation in information security
- Adversarial agents and interference with knowledge or evidence collection
- Comparative studies or reviews of different knowledge structures or standards in information security
Please read the author guidelines and select 'Special Collection on Philosophy of Information' when submitting your manuscript.
31 December 2023