CFP: York University's National Undergraduate Philosophy Conference
Submission deadline: April 6, 2014
May 2, 2014
Philosophy, York University, Toronto
STUDENTS HAVE UNTIL SUNDAY APRIL 6 TO SUBMIT TO THE CONFERENCE!
Deadline: April 4th, 2014
Philosophia, York University’s Undergraduate Philosophy Association, is
pleased to announce that we are accepting submissions for it's 8th Annual Undergraduate Philosophy Conference. All undergraduate philosophy students are invited to submit a paper of philosophical interest. Submissions will be reviewed by a blind editorial committee, and the best will be selected for publication.
* Deadline for Submission: April 4th, 2014
* Please submit papers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Email subject heading as: Conference Submission – (First Name Last Name)
* Email body should include: Name, Phone Number, E-mail, University
Affiliation, Major, Paper Title.
* Paper Attachment Criteria: Microsoft Word Document (.doc) (.docx)
* Papers must pertain to a topic of philosophical interest.
* Papers must include an abstract of 150-200 words. Abstract should
introduce the paper’s main topics and central theses.
* Authors may only submit one paper.
* Papers cannot exceed 4000 words.
* Papers and abstracts must be prepared for blind review. Any author
identification must be removed from the submitted paper.
Applicants can expect to hear the results by April 12th, 2014. We regret to inform applicants that we cannot subsidize travel or miscellaneous costs.
FOR ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT CONFERENCE COORDINATOR:
MARILENA DANELON AT PHILCLUB@YORKU.CA