Logic, Grammar & Meaning: a conference on philosophy of language, logic, and linguistics
June 7, 2014 - June 9, 2014
University of East Anglia
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
The LGM conference will take place on 7-9 June 2014 at University of East Anglia, Norwich. See the LGM website (http://www.confhub.net/lola/) for the conference programme and timeline.
Registration now open
We are happy to invite everyone interested in the interactions between philosophy, linguistics, and logic to join us at the LGM Conference. To do that, please fill in the registration form (http://www.confhub.net/lola/registration/).
- Registration deadline: 20 May 2014.
- Registration fee: £25 (student fee), £40 (standard fee).
- Angelika Kratzer (Amherst)
- Daniel Rothschild (UCL)
- Frank Veltman (ILLC Amsterdam)
- Gennaro Chierchia (Harvard/Milan)
- Ofra Magidor (Oxford)
- Zoltan Gendler Szabo (Yale)
- John Collins (UEA)
- Contact: [email protected]
- Registration via registration form
- Website: www.confhub.net/lola/
- School of Philosophy UEA
- British Logic Colloquium
- Analysis Trust
- Linguistic Association of Great Britain
- Society for Women in Philosophy (UK)
John Collins (UEA), Maria Serban (UEA), Andrei Nasta (UEA)
May 20, 2014, 5:00am BST
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?