CFP: History Of Philosophy Of Science (HOPOS)
Submission deadline: January 15, 2012
June 21, 2012 - June 24, 2012
Dalhousie University, University of King's College
In order to encourage scholarly exchange across the temporal reach of HOPOS, the program committee especially encourages submissions that take up philosophical themes that cross time periods.
The conference language is English.
Proposals for papers should include:
- title and abstract of the paper (maximum 500 words)
- address of the participant, including e-mail, phone, and institution
Proposals for symposia should include:
- title of symposium
- symposium summary statement (maximum 500 words)
- titles and abstracts of papers (maximum 500 words for each paper)
- address of each participant, including e-mail, phone, and institution
- identification of symposium organizer, who will serve as contact person
Submissions should be sent as an email attachment directly, either as a Word document or PDF file, to the following email address: [email protected].