Flight and Migration: Intercultural Philosophical Perspectives
- polylog: Forum for Intercultural Philosophy
- Forum Scientiarum, University of Tübingen
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
This colloquium promotes the discussion of the philosophical dimensions of flight and migration in an intercultural orientation:
- Ethical and human rights' grounds of the protection of refugees
- Debates on borders, open borders and migration
- Global equality and flight
- Global justice and migration
- Controversies on racist, racial and nationalist positions on migration
- Rights and participation of refugees
- Ethical and spiritual grounds for volunteering and commitment to refugees
Who is attending?
1 person is attending:
Will you attend this event?
#borders, #flight, #global equality, #global justice, #human rights, #intercultural philosophy, #migration, #political philosophy, #refugees, #theory of multiculturalism