CFP: The Mudd Journal of Ethics
Submission deadline: January 20, 2017
The Mudd Journal of Ethics is the only undergraduate journal in the country solely dedicated to the academic study of ethical issues.
All papers must:
- Make a normative ethical claim
- Include an abstract not exceeding 200 words
- Contain no more than 3,000 words
- Be prepared for blind review (please remove any identifying information from the text)
- Contain citation information in Chicago Style with endnotes (NB: papers with other formats may be submitted and accepted on a contingent basis that they will be altered by the author to Chicago Style upon acceptance)
- Be submitted with the subject “Mudd Journal of Ethics Submission” by JANUARY 20, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, all submissions must include a separate document, which contains the author’s name, institutional affiliation, graduation year, mailing address, email address, and telephone number.
Papers will be blind-reviewed by our journal’s editorial team. Notification of acceptance to the journal and the conference will be made via email in late January.
#, #Undergraduate journal, #Ethics journal