CFP: The 163rd Meeting of the Creighton Club
Submission deadline: August 15, 2017
September 23, 2017
Department of philosophy, Syracuse University
Syracuse, United States
The Creighton Club, founded in 1921, is the principal historic meeting ground for philosophers in upstate and western New York. Our annual meeting consists of one invited keynote address and four submitted papers, including one graduate student paper selected for the Graduate Student Presentation Award. All of the papers except for the keynote address will have commentators.
Guidelines for paper submission:
- Papers in any philosophical area are welcome.
- Papers under consideration for publication or presentation elsewhere are also welcome.
- Membership is not required for consideration or acceptance.
- Papers should have a presentation time of approximately 30 minutes.
- Students wishing to be eligible for the Graduate Student Presentation Award should indicate graduate student status both in the submission email and the submission itself.
- Other than graduate students noting their status, papers should be anonymized for review.
- Papers should be submitted as a pdf attachment to TheCreightonClub@gmail.com.
Anyone interested in commenting should let us know as soon as possible, with suggestions for fields of interest.