CFP: 2018 CEPPA Graduate Conference
Submission deadline: November 9, 2017
February 17, 2018 - February 18, 2018
University of St. Andrews
St Andrews, United Kingdom
We invite submissions to the 2018 St Andrews CEPPA Graduate Conference to be held at the University of St Andrews on the 17th and 18th of February 2018. The conference is proudly supported by the Centre for Ethics, Philosophy and Public Affairs (CEPPA) centred in St Andrews. Papers should be on Applied Ethics, Moral Theory, Political Philosophy, Metaethics, or Aesthetics. We especially encourage submissions from members of under-represented groups in philosophy.
All accepted papers will receive comments from faculty members or graduate students at St Andrews. We hope to offer support for travel costs and accommodation within St Andrews.
Papers should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org for blind review. All submissions must:
- Be no more than 5000 words including footnotes.
- Include an abstract of no more than 500 words.
- Be authored by current postgraduate students.
- Indicate the relevant area of research.
- Be suitable for a presentation of around 45 minutes.
- Be prepared for anonymous review, removing any identifying information.
The DEADLINE for submissions is the 9th of November 2017; notification of acceptance will be sent by the 1st of January 2018.
If you have any queries about the conference, please contact: email@example.com or visit our website with the link below.