2nd International Conference On Social Sciences & Interdisciplinary Studies
Holiday Inn Rome Aurelia, Rome, Italy
Rome, Italy 00040
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
Social Sciences 2018 mainly aims in bringing a wide audience of academics like Sociologists, Social Scientists, Medical Sociologists, Public health Professionals, Social Science Researchers and practitioners, students from around the world under a single roof, where they discuss the research, achievements and advancements in the field of Social Science and Medicine. Social Science and Medicine provides an interdisciplinary forum for the dissemination of social science research on health around the world. This conference will continue with objectives of helping Social Science researchers in the Sociology field as well as general public to understand, empathize, and take prompt actions to help old people across the globe.
AIMS of the Conference:
- Sharing of scientific knowledge and experience in all areas applied to Social Sciences, Public Health and related scientific fields;
- Strengthening and expanding the human network of all involved in this field in Europe and globally;
- Providing opportunities for Sociologists for their professional development
- Providing a forum for scientific exchanges on recent Social Sciences research
- Identify knowledge gaps that need to be filled;
- Promote the role of health promotion and prevention in improving quality of life of people
Benefits of Attending:
- Exchange ideas and network with leading Sociologists, Public Health Professionals, healthcare providers, nurses and researchers from more than 40 countries
- Discuss quality initiatives that can be applied in the practice
- Discuss ways to collaborate in putting quality initiatives in place throughout the Social Sciences research
- Participants can gain direct access to a core audience of professionals and decision makers and can increase visibility through branding and networking at the conference
- Learn and discuss key news and challenges with senior level speakers.
- With presentations, panel discussions, roundtable discussions, and workshops, we cover every topic from top to bottom, from global macro issues to strategies to tactical issues.
- Social Sciences and Medicine
- Social Sciences and Biology
- Social Sciences and Epidemiology
- Social Sciences and Dentistry
- Social Science and Nursing
- Social Sciences and Education
- Social Sciences and Behavioral Studies
- Social Sciences and Psychology
- Social Sciences and Cultural Studies
- Social Sciences and Natural Sciences
- Social Science and Anthropology
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Social Sciences and Sociology
- Social Sciences and Law
- Social Sciences and Criminology
- Social Sciences and Philosophy
- Social Sciences and Epistemology
- Social Sciences and Economics
- Social Sciences and Statistics
- Social Sciences and Technology
This is a student event (e.g. a graduate conference).
January 29, 2018, 9:00am CET
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?