CFP: MLAG Graduate Conference II
Submission deadline: December 15, 2017
March 21, 2018 - March 23, 2018
Institute of Philosophy, Faculty of Arts, University of Porto
CALL FOR PAPERS:
II MLAG GRADUATE CONFERENCE | Porto (FLUP) - March 22-23, 2018
- Charles Travis (University of Porto/King’s College London)
- Martine Nida-Rümelin (University of Fribourg)
- Anna Ciaunica (University of Porto/University College London)
The submission deadline is December 15, 2017
We invite submissions from graduate students and early career researchers (those who have received their PhD within the last three years) on any topic in analytic philosophy, broadly construed. Papers will be subjected to double-blind review. Those accepted are expected to give a 30 minute presentation, which will be followed by a commentary by either another participant or a faculty member, and a time for open discussion. Philosophers from underrepresented groups are especially encouraged to submit!
- Papers should be written in English, not exceed 4000 words (including footnotes, excluding title, abstract and references), include an abstract of no more than 500 words, and be prepared for blind review (removing any identifying information).
- Submission should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com in PDF format. In the body of the e-mail the following information should be included: author’s name, institutional affiliation, paper title, field of research.
- Authors must indicate if they are willing to participate as commentators, and in which areas of philosophy.
- Notification of acceptance: January 15, 2018.
The conference is free of charge and open to anyone, but registration allows us to keep track of the number of participants and ensure the availability of materials. Thus, if you plan to attend, please register here.
All further questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and updates, please visit our website: