The Logic of Racial Practice: Embodied Cognition, Habitus, and Implicit Bias
4200 Fifth Ave
- World History Center (U. Pitt)
- Dept. of Africana Studies (U. Pitt)
- Dept. of Anthropology (U. Pitt)
- Center for Race & Social Problems (U. Pitt)
- Dept. of Philosophy (U. Pitt)
- Office of Health Sciences Diversity (U. Pitt)
- Center for Philosophy of Science (U. Pitt)
- Dept. of Philosophy (Duquesne U)
- Simon Silverman Center (Duquesne U)
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
Further details TBD
See the Call for Papers @ the Religious Studies website or on philevents.org for more details
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?