CFP: Resistance and Love After Foundationalism
Submission deadline: February 14, 2018
April 13, 2018 - April 15, 2018
Department of Philosophy, University of South Florida
Tampa, United States
The University of South Florida announces its annual philosophy graduate student conference, “Resistance and Love After Foundationalism”. We invite papers on the topics of resistance, love, and friendship, departing from the foundationalism of the Modern period. Our theme is to be interpreted broadly and pluralistically, and interdisciplinary papers are welcome. We encourage submissions from scholars in minority and marginalized groups.
- Social/Political Philosophy
- Provide an abstract of 100 – 250 words.
- Papers should be no more than 3000 words, excluding abstract, footnotes, and bibliography.
- Papers must be prepared for blind review. Authors’ identifying information can be provided in the body of the submission email or in a separate, attached cover-page.
- Use PDF or MSWord file types only (.pdf, .doc, or .docx).
- Limit one submission per person.
- Deadline: 14 February, 2018
Send submissions to: [email protected]