Copenhagen Lund Workshop in Social Epistemology
Kungshuset, Lundagard, Room 311
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
9 December 2011
- 10.00-10.15 Welcome (Coffee from 9:45)
- 10.15-11.15 Chiara Lisciandra (Tilburg, w/ Stephan Hartmann & Ryan Muldoon): Pluralistic Ignorance: A Bayesian Account
- 11.15-12.15 Rogier De Langhe (Helsinki): Pluralistic Ignorance in Economic Theory
- 12.15-13.30 Lunch
- 13.30-14.30 Hans van Dithmarsch (Sevilla): Ignorance, Lies, and Cheap Talk
- 14.30-15.30 Stephan Hartmann (Tilburg, w/ Wlodek Rabinowicz): On the Aggregation of Value Judgments: An Epistemic Perspective
- 15.30-16.00 Coffee
- 16.00-17.00 Rouhallah Ramezanivarzaneh (Tehran): Justifiability Despite Belief Polarization: A Disagreement-Based Theory of Epistemic Justification
- 17.00-18.00 Merel Lefevere (Gent): Expert Responsibility and Moral Community: Economists and Uncertainty
- 19.15 Dinner (Kungshuset)
10 December 2011
- 9.45 Coffee
- 10.00-11.00 Jonathan Robson (Nottingham): A Social Epistemology of Aesthetics
- 11.10-12.10 Bert Baumgaertner (Davis): Modeling Echo Chambers
- 12.20-13.20 Rasmus K. Rendsvig (Roskilde): Qualitative Modeling of Informational Cascades
- 13.30 Lunch
To participate, kindly send email no later than one week in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 2, 2011, 1:00pm CET
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?