CFP: Minnesota Philosophical Society Undergraduate Conference 2018
Submission deadline: September 10, 2018
October 13, 2018
Rochester Community and Technical College
Rochester, United States
Please submit an abstract of your paper on any topic in philosophy by September 10, 2018, as an attached Word or PDF document to Brendan.Shea@rctc.edu, with the subject heading “MPS Undergraduate 2018.”
- Open to all undergraduate students.
- Abstracts should be no longer than 500 words and prepared for blind review. Accepted papers should be approximately 10-12 pages in length to be presented and discussed during a 50-minute session.
- Author’s information, including institutional affiliation and title of the paper should be included in the body of the email.
- Whether you are submitting a paper or not, please let us know if you might be interested in being a session moderator and on what topic.
- Notifications of acceptance will be sent by September 16th.
Please contact Brendan Shea with any questions at Brendan.Shea@rctc.edu.