CFP: Wisconsin Philosophical Association
Submission deadline: January 31, 2019
April 13, 2019
Mount Mary University
Milwaukee, United States
The annual meeting of the Wisconsin Philosophical Association will be held on Saturday, April 13, 2019 at Mount Mary University, WI. Submissions are now open.
The WPA will run concurrent faculty/graduate student sessions and each session will have a commentator. The meeting will also run undergraduate sessions.
1. Papers can be in any area of philosophy and should be 2,500 to 3,500 words in length.
2. Papers should be prepard for blind review with the author's name only appearing on a separate cover sheet. Please also indicate on the cover sheet the area of philosophy that the paper addresses. For example, epistemology, history of philosphy, philosophy of language, ethics, etc.
3. Submit papers in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Indicate in email if submission is an undergraduate submission or a faculty/graduate submission.
5. Papers must be submitted by January 31, 2019.
A program of the meeting will be provided in early March 2019.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
University of Wisconsin, La Crosse