CFP: EuroCogSci 2019
Submission deadline: March 31, 2019
September 2, 2019 - September 4, 2019
- Philosophy of Action
- Philosophy of Language
- Philosophy of Mind
- M&E, Miscellaneous
- General Philosophy of Science
- Philosophy of Cognitive Science
- Philosophy of Computing and Information
- Philosophy of Probability
- Philosophy of Social Science
- Philosophy of Science, Miscellaneous
- Applied Ethics
- Value Theory, Miscellaneous
The conference EuroCogSci 2019 aims at providing a platform for discussing the most recent developments in Cognitive Science. It will feature contributed papers, symposia, and posters covering all subfields of cognitive science, bringing together a large number of experts from Europe and overseas.
Start:Monday, September 2nd, 2019
End:Wednesday, September 4th, 2019
* Call for Contributed Symposia *
We encourage the joint submission of thematically related papers of a key research topic as symposia. Symposia will be allocated 2 hours slots for 3 up to 4 speakers across different disciplines). The convener should submit the following:
- A general abstract of no more than 250 words about the symposium topic, motivating its relevance.
- Name three up to four symposium speakers with their talks’ titles, and a short abstract of no more than 150 words.
The selection of symposium talks should stimulate interdisciplinary discussion. If researchers are not accepted as part of a submitted symposium, they are nevertheless encouraged to submit their manuscripts under the regular call for papers. We assume that the speakers have confirmed their participation.
Please, note that each participant can present only once at EuroCogSci 2019 (in a symposium or with an individual paper or poster). Co-authors who are not presenting their co-authored work may nonetheless present another work. Please note that we will not be able to offer any financial support for contributed symposia.
Please, find more information at:
* * EXTENDED DEADLINE SUBMISSION FOR SYMPOSIA PROPOSALS * *
28 February 2019
* Call for Papers and Posters *
We invite contributions on recent research in any subfield of cognitive science. Each submission should be suitably prepared for blind review. Please, follow these guidelines when preparing your submission:
- Paper submissions should be no longer than 1200 words, excluding references.
- Poster submissions should be no longer than 700 words.
- Write your submission in Arial, font size 11.
When filling out the submission form, please select only one section (subcommittee) according to our 20 areas of research and the type of your submission (symposium, paper or poster). In case of paper submission, please indicate clearly whether you want your paper to be alternatively considered for poster presentation in case the reviewers do not find it suitable for paper presentation.
Each paper presenter will be allocated 30 minutes presentation time (20 min presentation, 10 min discussion). Posters can be up to A0 size (in portrait, i.e. 841mm wide x 1189mm tall, print on paper only).
Please, note that each participant can present only once at EuroCogSci 2019 (in a symposium or with an individual paper or poster). Co-authors who are not presenting their co-authored work may present another work.
During the conference, some posters will be selected for the best poster award. More information about the best poster award will be issued later.
Please, find more information at:
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF PAPERS & POSTERS:
31 March 2019
#Cognitive Science, #Robotics, #Artificial Intelligence, #Neuroscience, #Linguistics, #Philosophy of Cognitive Science, #Philosophy of Mind, #Philosophy of Computation