CFP: International Conference on Ethics
Submission deadline: January 27, 2019
June 19, 2019 - June 20, 2019
Episteme & Logos Association
International Conference on EthicsJune 19-20, 2018 in Porto, Portugal Deadline: 27 January, 2019. The Episteme & Logos association, with the support of the Mind, Language, and Action Group of the University of Porto, and the Portuguese Environmental Ethics Society (Sociedade de Ética Ambiental), is organizing the International Conference on Ethics. The conference will be held at the Faculty of Arts and Humanities, University of Porto on June 19-20, 2019. Confirmed speakers: - Luísa Neto (University of Porto);
- Cátia Faria (University of Minho);
- Peter Singer (University of Melbourne / Princeton University);
- Viriato Soromenho-Marques (University of Lisbon);
We invite submissions for a 30-minute presentation, followed by a 10-minute discussion, from graduate students, junior researchers, and senior scholars. Tracks: - Track A: Meta-Ethics - Track B: Theories of Moral Philosophy
- Track C: Ethics and Politics - Track D: Feminist and Gender Ethics - Track E: Bioethics and Medical Ethics
- Track F: Philosophy and Ethics of Information
- Track G: Ethics and Artificial Intelligence - Track H: Ethics and Aesthetics
- Track I: Ecology and Environmental Ethics - Track J: Animal Ethics
Please prepare 300-500 words abstracts for blind review with clear identification of the track, and send a separate file with full name, institution, contact info, and a short bio (150 words), both files in doc(x) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: January 27, 2019.
Official languages: English and Portuguese.
All info here: https://ethicsconference.weebly.com/