Applications of Logic in Philosophy and the Foundations of Mathematics, XXIV
Venue: Hotel OLIMP, ul.1 Maja 62
Venue: Szklarska Poręba
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
The 24th Conference 'Applications of Logic in Philosophy and the Foundations of Mathematics' will be held in Szklarska Poręba from May 13 to May 17, 2019. Traditionally, the organizers of the conference are:
• Department of Logic and Methodology of Sciences, University of Wrocław;
• Institute of Mathematics, University of Opole;
• Institute of Mathematics, University of Silesia in Katowice.
The meeting takes place in Szklarska Poręba, in the lovely Sudetes Mountains on the Polish-Czech border. Our event is being held under the patronage of the Polish Association for Logic and Philosophy of Science.
Our invited speakers are:
• Andreas Herzig, Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse;
• Emil Jeřábek, Czech Academy of Sciences, Prague.
We encourage everyone who is interested in logic to participate in our event. Contributions related to logic, logical philosophy, pragmatics, foundations of mathematics, foundations of computer science and related areas are welcome.The abstracts of about 30 minutes talks, not extending one page, should be submitted before April 2, 2019 and the notification of acceptance will be sent until April 12, 2019. The detailed information regarding conference registration, submission of abstracts, and accommodation will be available in the forthcoming announcements and on the conference's website.
See also our history: http://www.applications-of-logic.uni.wroc.pl/History
The Organizing Committee:
• Janusz Czelakowski, University of Opole
• Elżbieta Magner, University of Wrocław
• Tomasz Połacik, University of Silesia
• Marcin Selinger, University of Wrocław
April 2, 2019, 11:45pm CET
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?