Asymmetries in Language: Presuppositions and beyond
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
The goal of our workshop is to bring together researchers working on order effects arising from incremental interpretation, in particular in connection with presupposition projection and related phenomena, such as redundancy effects, epistemic modals, and anaphora, through theoretical, experimental, and/or cross-linguistic perspectives (full workshop description can be found here). We welcome abstracts for 30 minutes talks (20 + 10 discussion) which address issues relevant to the workshop’s theme. Abstracts should be no longer than 2 A4 pages, with a 12 pt font and 2.5 cm/1 inch margins. The abstracts must be anonymous and not identify the authors. Authors may submit at most two abstracts, at most one of which may be single-authored. Please submit via EasyChair by 15 March 2019 at the latest.
- Márta Abrusán (ENS, Paris)
- Sigrid Beck (Eberhard-Karls Universität, Tübingen)
- Gennaro Chierchia (Harvard University, Cambridge)
- Jakub Dotlačil (ILLC Universiteit van Amsterdam)
- Clemens Mayr (Georg-August Universität Göttingen)
- Daniel Rothschild (UCL, London)
- Philippe Schlenker (ENS, Paris),
- Sonja Tiemann (Eberhard-Karls Universität, Tübingen)
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?