CFP: Summer School in Neo-Kantian Philosophy
Submission deadline: March 15, 2019
June 3, 2019 - June 6, 2019
Department of Philosophy, Chinese University of Hong Kong
Shatin, Hong Kong
Dr. Gregory S. Moss
Assistant Professor of Philosophy
Philosophy Department Chinese University of Hong Kong
1. Professor Titular Hernán Pringe, Universidad Diego Portales, Chile
2. Professor Gerald Hartung, Bergische Universität Wuppertal, Deutschland
3. Professor Sebastian Luft, Marquette University, United States
Please send the following documents to email@example.com by March 15th, 2019.
• CV of no more than 3 pages.
• 1 Page Statement of Intent.
• Short Writing Sample under 3000 words in either English or German.
Conditions for Application:
All applicants must have at least one degree in philosophy. (All readings and seminars will be conducted in English. The course will be open to a maximum of 10 international participants. All participants will be provided with the required readings.)
The Summer School in Neo-Kantian Philosophy is generously supported by the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong, as well as the Chinese University of Hong Kong. All accepted international applications will be provided free accommodation from the Chinese University of Hong Kong