New Trinitarian Ontologies
New Museum Site
The Babbage Lecture Theatre
Cambridge CB2 3QZ
- Faculty of Divinity, University of Cambridge
- Relational Ontology Research, Pontifical University of the Holy Cross
- Study Centre St. Nicholas for Eastern Churches, University of Fribourg
- History of Western Philosophy
- Philosophy of Religion
- M&E, Miscellaneous
- Continental Philosophy
- European Philosophy
- Philosophical Traditions, Miscellaneous
- Logic and Philosophy of Logic
- Philosophy of Science, Miscellaneous
- Normative Ethics
- Social and Political Philosophy
- Value Theory, Miscellaneous
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
Theologians once studied the question of being so as to study the far greater question of God. Modern ontology has often attempted to build a towering structure of being, but, by failing to secure its foundations, has evacuated being into nothing. Yet if ontology cannot contain but rather points to God, then we may once more begin to investigate new approaches to metaphysics or ontology in imitation of the Trinity. We may witness today a great opportunity, one that is equally post-analytic and post-continental, to collaborate in the construction of new ontologies of the Trinity.
We wish, for this purpose, to invite you to join us for a three-day international conference at the University of Cambridge.
This is a student event (e.g. a graduate conference).
September 13, 2019, 5:00am BST
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?