One World Anthropology A masterclass beyond disciplinary boundaries with Tim Ingold
- 20th Century Philosophy
- History of Western Philosophy, Miscellaneous
- African/Africana Philosophy
- Continental Philosophy
- European Philosophy
- Philosophy of the Americas
- Philosophical Traditions, Miscellaneous
- Philosophy of Social Science
- Philosophy of Gender, Race, and Sexuality
- Social and Political Philosophy
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
For the topic, please see our website.
This masterclass will enable discussions with Tim Ingold about his ideas and contributions across several themes. It will be of interest to participants from a wide range of disciplines. Each session will consist of an initial overview paper by Tim Ingold, which is followed by participant contributions and discussions. Two additional sessions by the course organisers allow a critical engagement with the application of some of Tim Ingold’s ideas in anthropological, archaeological and philosophical case studies.
Participants must present a 15-minute paper that critically discusses one of the themes and/or questions of the masterclass. Engagement with current research questions and issues are particularly welcome as well as connections with current PhD projects.
This masterclass is open to doctoral students from all disciplines (applications of master students will be considered in exceptional cases). Participants must present a 15-minute paper that critically engages with one of the themes of the masterclass. Engagement with current research questions and issues are particularly welcome as well as connections with current PhD projects.
Applicants should supply the following documents:
– Application form (available here: www.forum-scientiarum.uni-tuebingen.de)
– CV (2 pages max)
– 300-word expression of interest
– paper title and 300-word abstract (please indicate preferred session)
Applications should be sent until May 31st the latest to [email protected]
May 31, 2019, 5:00am CET
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?