PIRE 2: Philosophical Issues in Research Ethics
- Center for Ethics & Policy, Carnegie Mellon University
- Rotman Institute of Philosophy, Western University
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
The Philosophical Issues in Research Ethics Workshop will bring together leading scholars in the field. Building on the success of the two-day workshop held at Carnegie Mellon University in November 2018, this workshop seeks to:
(1) Create a high-level forum for exchange of ideas among philosophers working on problems in research ethics;
(2) Foster a community of like-minded scholars; and,
(3) Provide opportunities for senior trainees and junior faculty to be mentored by senior faculty.
Who is attending?
2 people are attending:
Will you attend this event?