Workshop: God and Morality
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
This workshop is generously sponsored by the Southampton Ethics Centre, the Aristotelian Society, and the Mind Association.
9:30–10:00 Coffee and Welcome
10:00–11:30 Professor Mark Wynn (Leeds)
11:30–11:45 Coffee Break
11:45–13:15 Professor Fiona Ellis (Roehampton)
True Naturalism, Goodness, and God
14:15–15:45 Dr. T. Ryan. Byerly (Sheffield)
Being Good and Loving God
15:45–16:00 Coffee Break
16:00–17:30 Professor Sophie-Grace Chappell (Open)
18:30 Dinner, Brewhouse and Kitchen, 47 Highfield Lane
- The room for the conference, the nearby lunch, and the dinner venue, are all accessible to wheelchair users.
- There are disabled toilets a short distance from the room, and the dinner venue also has a disabled toilet.
- There will be a short break between each session and the Q&A.
- We are happy to provide sign-language interpretation, though we will need to know by July 26th if it is required.
- We can permit service animals to attend.
- A nearby quiet room can be made available if required.
- The venue(s) will all have available seating.
- We generally expect attendees to travel between venues by foot (500m to the dinner venue), but there is nearby parking to all venues, and taxis can be arranged.
- We will permit questions during Q&A to be written down rather than spoken out loud.
- We aim to accommodate all dietary requirements. Please email any special dietary requirements to Tracy Storey once you have registered.
Further, we will ask all speakers to aim to make their presentations accessible.
Do please contact Tracy Storey (T.P.Storey@soton.ac.uk) if you have further questions or needs not resolved above. Closing date for registration is 1pm on Monday 9 September.
**Registration is free and now open at the link below.**
September 9, 2019, 1:00pm BST
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?