CFP: International Society for Environmental Ethics at Central APA
Submission deadline: August 30, 2019
February 26, 2020 - February 29, 2020
International Society for Environmental Ethics
Chicago, United States
Research in any area of philosophy related to or concerning environmental issues is welcomed, but special consideration will be given to work in the areas of climate change & climate justice, energy & energy justice, and mass extinction.
ISEE encourages submissions from scholars of color, LGTBQ scholars, indigenous scholars, and other scholars from communities underrepresented in the profession.
We invite submissions for individual papers (approximately 20 minute presentations) as well as themed sessions (topical discussions, panels, author-meets-critics, etc…)
• Please submit materials by the end of the day on August 30th, 2019.
• For individual papers: please provide a 300-word abstract.
• For themed sessions: please submit 1) the proposed session title, 2) a brief description (approximately 500 words) of the session including the names of all participants, and 3) titles for all papers. Individual paper abstracts are strongly encouraged, and all participants should be confirmed as willing to attend if the session goes forward.
• Materials should be submitted in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: Megs Gendreau (ISEE Treasurer) at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please include “ISEE/APA” in the subject line of your email and feel free to contact Megs if you have further questions or concerns.