AAPT/CTP Teaching Hub at the 2020 Central APA
The Palmer House Hilton
- American Association of Philosophy Teachers
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
The AAPT-APA Teaching Hub is a series of interactive workshops and conversations designed specifically for philosophers and created to celebrate teaching within the context of the APA divisional meetings. Jointly organized by the APA Committee on the Teaching of Philosophy and the American Association of Philosophy Teachers, the Teaching Hub aims to offer a range of high quality and inclusive development opportunities that address the teaching of philosophy at all levels, pre-college though graduate school.
- Navigating Working Conditions as Philosophy Teachers
- Teaching Core Texts: The Social Contract and Its Critics
- Teaching Introductory Courses without Canonical Texts
- Graduate Voices in Teaching
- AAPT Workshop: Bringing Research and Pedagogy Together in the Classroom
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?