CFP: [Extension] Call For Papers- Aporia St Andrews Philosophy Journal 20th Edition
Submission deadline: November 30, 2019
The New CFP Deadline is: 30/November/2019
Aporia is an established philosophy journal published by the University of St Andrews Philosophy Society since 2007. We publish top-quality work in analytic philosophy written by undergraduates from all around the world. You can find our previous issues at https://ojs.st-andrews.ac.uk/index.php/aporia/ and you can like our Facebook Page @aporiajournal for all news and updates.
As we are celebrating our 20th issue, we will award first and second place prizes, of £100 and £50 respectively. The winners will be selected after the issue’s publication in May 2020.
We are looking for Philosophy essays in a broadly analytic style that:
– Are written by undergraduate students of Philosophy, or people who have recently graduated and have not yet completed a year of postgraduate studies in Philosophy
– Are between 2,000 and 5,000 words long, excluding bibliography and abstract
– Include an abstract of no longer than 300 words
– Are written in standard academic English
– Are submitted in an anonymised PDF file for blind peer-review (both the script and the filename have to be anonymised).
(See https://ojs.st-andrews.ac.uk/index.php/aporia/about/submissions for a complete checklist)
Please submit your work through our website or email your submission to email@example.com Please note that, often, the publication of accepted submissions will be contingent on them undergoing certain revisions.
We look forward to reading all your submissions.
Very best wishes,
The Editors – Arvo MM and Andrew Fish