CFP: Eighth International Congress of the Society for Analytic Philosophy - GAP.8
Submission deadline: January 31, 2012
September 17, 2012 - September 20, 2012
Fachbereich Philosophie, Universität Konstanz
As in the preceding congresses there will be eight sections serving a comprehensive exchange on all topics of analytic philosophy. GAP invites all interested persons to submit contributions to GAP.8. Submissions can be either in German or in English. Talks must not exceed 25 minutes followed by 10 minutes discussion. Posters will be presented in the DIN A0 format.
Talks and posters can be independently submitted and will be independently reviewed. If more acceptable talks should be submitted than time allows in the various sections, we reserve the right to propose a change to a submisssion in the poster sessions.
The University of Konstanz offers a best paper and a best poster award (500 Euro each).
- Deadline for submissions: January 31, 2012.
- Submissions can be in German or in English.
- Submissions must be prepared for blind review.
- All submissions must be made online via the conference tool, which will be available from December 5, 2011.
- All abstracts must be submitted as a word document (MS Word version 97-2003) and follow the formatting instructions given in our homepage.
- All submissions will be reviewed by at least two referees. Decisions are scheduled for April 2012. Revisions of accepted contributions must be received by May 11, 2012, at the latest.