Submission deadline: October 13, 2019
December 8, 2019 - December 13, 2019
Brazilian Academy of Philosophy
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
All papers related in one way or another to creativity are welcome, in particular those dealing with the following issues:
Creativity in Art, Science, Philosophy and Nature
How to create? Inspiration? Methodology?
How does creation appear, develop, manifest?
Abstracts and talks can be presented in English, Portuguese, French or Spanish.
PROPOSALS OF WORKSHOPS ARE ALSO MOST WELCOME
Send a description including:
- A few sentences describing the idea of the workshop
- A list of suggested topics
- E-mail and deadline for submission
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR :
- The choice of Keynote(s) Speaker(s)
- Advertising the workshop and circulating a call for papers
- The selection of the contributing talks
- Duration of the workshop: half a day or one day
- Number of participants (keynote + contributing speakers): from 5 to 10
- 1 or 2 keynote speakers (45 mn talk including discussion)
- Contributing talks: 30 mn including discussion