'Berkeley's Misadventures in Mathematics'Clare Marie Moriarty (University College Dublin, Forum for Philosophy)
26 University Square
Belfast BT7 1NN
QUB Philosophy Department are delighted to be welcoming Dr Clare Moriarty from Trinity College Dublin to speak to our Seminar Series.
Clare is interested in early modern philosophy broadly, but particularly in issues relating to metaphysics and epistemology. Much of her research dovetails with the history and philosophy of mathematics and the evolution of calculus. She is also interested in early modern literature and satire. Her title is
"'Berkeley's Misadventures in Mathematics'"
- The event will be held in one of the buildings in the School of History, Anthropology, Philosopy and Politics: 26 University Square, Queen's University Belfast. It's room number 26UQ/01/05 - that's on the first floor. Like all of the School's meeting rooms, it's not wheelchair accessible, so please get in touch if you need assistance getting to the venue.
- The seminar starts at 3pm.
- This is open to the public, all are welcome, no registration required, please just turn up!
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact the event organisers:
- Dr. Jeremy Watkins (j.watkins ''at'' qub.ac.uk)
- Dr. Joe Morrison (j.morrison ''at'' qub.ac.uk)
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?