First joint European/American Conference on the Philosophy of Social Sciences
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
THE EUROPEAN NETWORK FOR THE PHILOSOPHY OF THE SOCIAL SCIENCES
THE PHILOSOPHY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE ROUNDTABLE
Call for Papers:
First joint European/American Conference
University of Venice Ca’ Foscari
3-4 September, 2013
The European Network for the Philosophy of the Social Sciences and the Philosophy of Social Science Roundtable invite contributions to their first joint conference. Contributions from all areas within the philosophy of the social sciences, from both philosophers and social scientists, are encouraged.
- Cristina Bicchieri (University of Pennsylvania)
- Nancy Cartwright (University of Durham/ University of California San Diego)
- An abstract of no more than 1000 words suitably prepared for blind reviewing should be submitted electronically through the Easychair system at https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=enpossrt2013. Only one abstract per person may be submitted.
- Deadline for submission: 27 January, 2013
- Date of notification of acceptance: 15 March, 2013
- Eleonora Montuschi, Luigi Perissinotto (University of Venice Ca’ Foscari, Dept. of Philosophy and Cultural Heritage, Philosophy Section).
For more information about the conference see www.enposs.eu
- Selected papers from the Conference will be published in an annual special issue of the journal Philosophy of the Social Sciences
The purpose of the European Network of Philosophy of the Social Sciences is to promote, encourage and facilitate academic discussion and research in the philosophy of the social sciences broadly conceived.
ENPOSS Committee: Alban Bouvier (Paris), Byron Kaldis (Athens), Thomas Uebel (Manchester), Julie Zahle (Copenhagen), and Jesús Zamora-Bonilla (Madrid).
The Philosophy of Social Science Roundtable serves as a forum for communication among philosophers and social scientists who share an interest in discussion of epistemology, explanatory paradigms, and methodologies of the social sciences.
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?