Spirituality and Management
Big Bang Conference Room
O. P. Jindal University Academic Building
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
Addressing the possibilities for integrating spirituality and management, this conference covers a variety of interrelated subjects. The following topics will be considered:
1) Meaning and conceptual clarification: spirituality, management and leadership.
2) Spirituality in the workplace
3) Spirituality, self-management and health-management
4) Corporate management and spirituality
5) Articulating and explaining the factors that determine workplace spirituality/core values.
6) Incorporating spirituality at the level of family, society, corporation and nation
7) What are the challenges of integrating spirituality into workspace? How one can overcome them? Which methods and strategies can be applied?
The conference seeks to clarify the conceptual foundations for a viable crossover of spirituality and management, and to develop models which one can apply in daily working life.
Selected conference proceedings will be published.
We invite extended abstracts on one or several topics of indicated in the conference announcement on Spirituality and Management. Abstracts should be no longer than 1,000 words, and suitable for a 20-minute presentation. The abstract should be anonymized and suitable for blind refereeing. Please include a separate detachable cover sheet including name, title, institution, and contact details. Submissions are preferred in .doc, .rtf or .pdf format. They should be e-mailed to email@example.com before the 1st of February 2020.
Conference organization: Prof. dr. Sanjeev Sahni, Dr. Pankaj Gupta, Dr. Tithi Bhatnagar, Dr. Tatjana Kochetkova.
Attendance is free and all are welcome
The speakers will be provided with assistance in the form of
- The Airport pick and drop only
- Accommodation on campus (stay) and meals
The O.P. Jindal university would however, not pay any air fares or air tickets towards the Conference.
The venue and related arrangements of the Conference will be provided by the University to the conference speakers.
January 15, 2020, 9:00am IST
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?