"Art, Desire, and God: Phenomenological Perspectives"
The Snite Museum of Art
- The American Society for Aesthetics
- The Snite Museum of Art
- The Nanovic Institute for European Studies
- University of Notre Dame Department of Philosophy
- University of Notre Dame Department of Theology
- University of Notre Dame Campus Ministry
- Keough-Naughton Institute for Irish Studies
- Basilica of the Sacred Heart (Notre Dame, Indiana)
- Congregation of Holy Cross
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
The call for papers for the conference, "Art, Desire, and God: Phenomenological Perspectives," to be held October 2-3, 2020, at the University of Notre Dame (United States), can be found at the website: www.artdesireGod.com. Paper proposals are due by June 1, 2020.
Those interested are invited to join the Facebook group for updates (facebook.com/groups/artdesiregod), or email firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.
September 2, 2020, 8:00am EST
Who is attending?
1 person is attending:
Will you attend this event?
#Phenomenology, #Desire, #God, #Theological Turn, #Art, #Aesthetics