Applications of Logic in Philosophy and the Foundations of Mathematics, XXV
Venue: Hotel OLIMP, ul.1 Maja 62
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
The jubilee 25th Conference 'Applications of Logic in Philosophy and the Foundations of Mathematics' will be held in Szklarska Poręba from May 4 to May 8, 2020. Traditionally, the organizers of the conference are:
• Department of Logic and Methodology of Sciences, University of Wrocław;
• Institute of Mathematics, University of Opole;
• Institute of Mathematics, University of Silesia in Katowice.
The meeting takes place in Szklarska Poręba, in the lovely Sudetes Mountains on the Polish-Czech border. Our event is being held under the patronage of the Polish Association for Logic and Philosophy of Science.
Our invited speakers is:
• Mirna Džamonja, University of East Anglia in Norwich, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne Paris 1
We encourage everyone who is interested in logic to participate in our event. Contributions related to logic, logical philosophy, pragmatics, foundations of mathematics, foundations of computer science and related areas are welcome.The abstracts of about 30 minutes talks, not extending one page, should be submitted until April 3, 2020 and the notification of acceptance will be sent until April 13, 2020. The detailed information regarding conference registration, submission of abstracts, and accommodation is available in the announcements and on the conference's website.
See also our history: http://www.applications-of-logic.uni.wroc.pl/History
The Organizing Committee:
• Janusz Czelakowski, University of Opole
• Anna Glenszczyk, University of Silesia
• Elżbieta Magner, University of Wrocław
• Marcin Selinger, University of Wrocław
April 3, 2020, 11:45pm CET
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?