CFP: Innovating Together: Responsible Scaling of Co-creation
Submission deadline: April 3, 2020
May 13, 2020 - May 14, 2020
Philosophy and Ethics group, Eindhoven University of Technology
The conference is interdisciplinary. We host three philosophical workshops:
1. Power, Subjectivity and Truth in Co-creation:
In this workshop we aim to address the following questions (inspired by Foucault):
- How do individuals or social groups use co-creative settings to shape or transform their own subjectivity and identity, e.g. as ‘responsible innovators’, ‘prosumers’ or ‘citizens’?
- How do certain political ideologies or cultural beliefs shape the development of co-creative settings?
- In what way are individuals or social groups encouraged or restricted to take part in co-creation?
- How are co-creative settings being shaped by current governmental or innovation policies and which values do they propagate?
- What role does co-creation play in virtual or simulated realities of technological futures or imaginaries?
For more information, see: https://www.aanmelder.nl/responsiblescalingofcocreation/wiki/506530/call-for-contributions-workshop-power-subjectivity-and-truth-in-co-creation
2. Co-creation and Character:
This workshop is to explore the future of co-creation and participatory innovation from the perspective of character. The focus will be on questions about:
- Which character traits do we need to develop to flourish in a participative future?
- Which virtues are needed to get there?
- Which vices should be avoided?
- What are good habits that citizens or professionals should develop when engaging in participative practices?
- What kind of behavior is productive and/or counterproductive in participatory innovation?
For more info, see: https://www.aanmelder.nl/responsiblescalingofcocreation/wiki/506531/call-for-contributions-workshop-co-creation-and-character 3. Co-creation and Assemblages: Recent theoretisations have approached the concept of co-creation through the Deleuzian notion of ‘assemblage’. From this theoretical angle, interactional creation is enacted by means of interactions of “agencial assemblages”, where agencing engagements and structuring organizations enable and constrain interactions. This workshop welcomes presentations that contribute to this conceptualization of co-creation in terms of “assemblages” from theoretical as well as empirical perspectives.
For more info, see: https://www.aanmelder.nl/responsiblescalingofcocreation/wiki/506532/call-for-contributions-workshop-co-creation-and-assemblages
For more information and keynote speakers, see our website: https://www.aanmelder.nl/responsiblescalingofcocreation